BUNAC Program: We are promoting “Intern in UK” program by STA. please find the details as under.
What is Intern in Britain?
• Work experience programme in the UK
• UK visa sponsorship for a pre-arranged placement for up to 6 months
• Available to university students and recent graduates
Why intern in Britain?
• Gain career-related work experience
• Internationalise CV
• Experience another culture
• Be independent
The Internship…Doesn’t need to be…
– related to the students degree
Does need to be…
– At least 25 hours a week
– Paid or unpaid
– career-related/ at a certain level
– anywhere in the UK!
How do students find an internship?
• University careers service
• Online Directory of International Internships
• Websites – a list on BUNAC’s website
• What do people do?
– Special Events, e.g. Olympics
How can BUNAC help?
• All important visa sponsorship
• In-country support, including arrival orientation, help finding accommodation, opening a bank account, tax info, social events
• Verify the internship and liaise with employers to create a tailored training plan for each internship
– From outside the EEA
– Full-time degree student or recent graduate
– Have good English-language skills
– Have a pre-arranged internship
– Have sufficient support funds
• Programme fee to BUNAC £500
• Gerry’s referral fee £200
• Visa fee to UK Government £300
All participants must show that they have access to at least £900 of support funds when applying for the Intern in Britain. This is still their own money to spend while in the UK!.Plus flights and insurance which can be sold in-store once visa is issued.
Insurance coverage is offered for trip, baggage, medical and accident protection as well as providing 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance.
Global Cell Phones
Provide students an easy and cost effective way of keeping in touch with friends and family while touring the world.Moreover, as far as travel and holidays is concerns STA Pakistan offers the best deals and discounts to the students / teachers across the country.