Business Area Fact
Head office location
• Basingstoke, UK
• Hogg Robinson Group plc has gross sales of around $6.5 billion, and its worldwide network has a combined turnover of approximately $12 billion.
Operations and Network: Operations c HRG’s owned or controlled operations (in 25 countries) employ and approximately 7,000 employees. This includes:
- 4,900 in Europe
- 1,500 in North America
- 550 in Asia Pacific
These owned operations are supported by contracted partners, taking the total HRG worldwide network reach to almost 120 countries and employing some 12,000 people globally.
• HRG services over 700 clients whose corporate travel expenditure average approximately £3 million per anumor above. This includes a quarter of the FTSE 1 00 list and a significant proportion of the Fortune 500.
• Some 225 clients are services across more than one country, with around 115 of these clients serviced across more than five countries.
• HRG’s long-standing client base includes household names such as:
- Barclays Bank
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Hewlett Packard
- WPP Group
- Merill Lynch
• HRG’s excellent relationship with its managed clients mean that the Company has experienced a retention rate of approximately 90% for each of the last five years.